Wednesday 9 September 2020

The Visume

In the present times of increasing digital penetration, it has become very important to create a digital presence. A Visume or a Video Resume is a digital CV where a person can watch a video and analyse if a candidate is suitable for employment. 

Here is my attempt to make my first Visume. Please share your suggestions and comments. 

In the video, I have tried highlighting my achievements and my capabilities. I have described the work I have done in the construction industry. I have also talked abount my hobbies and my coding passion.

By watching this video to the very end, you can get a gist of all the areas I am experienced in and if I would be a suitable employee in your organization.





Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use of Social Media in Marketing

The use of social media like facebook and Instagram has become the new trend in marketing. This form of Digital Marketing is being used by c...